07 March 2014

My (Sorta) Yoga Diary


Last August, I mentioned I started doing yoga. I learned to love it, and decided to go further in my practice. Since Metrosports' schedule was only Tuesdays and Fridays, I enrolled last February at Love Yoga World, a yoga studio in IT Park for daily yoga sessions.


On forward bend

Good thing they had a promo, and I only needed to pay 1,500 for unlimited yoga classes the whole month.



Jane, Camille, and I promised ourselves to attend at least one yoga class a day, 6 days a week. And so we did. Look at us!!!

Deep breathing
Since we were a smaller group, the instructor was always available to check our alignment, and guide us through the poses properly. Mary joined too, after 15 days.

I'm still working on my headstand

Can you find me?
After the whole month of February, we had our graduation. We still signed up for the next month 'coz we got hooked!





The most obvious change I felt physically was the strengthening of my legs. They became stronger and more muscular. My arms also became firmer than usual, and my posture improved. I learned about breathing through difficult poses, and difficult life situations as well. Generally, yoga gave me a more relaxed, focused and positive outlook in life.
  

 NAMASTE!

11th/F SkyRise 2 IT Park
6000 Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines
Phone (63)(32) 2394600 / 091.88888.907 LOVE YOGA WORLD
Email loveyogaworld@yahoo.com
Website http://www.facebook.com/loveyogaworldcebu