24 August 2013

Part 2: The Busy Businesswoman and the Sweet Treats

If you’ve read the previous post, you'd know one reason (four, actually) why I've been missing in the blogosphere lately. In addition to that, I’ve also spent time helping my friend Jane with her pastry business.



You see, Jane’s family owns a bread and pastry shop in Ormoc, Leyte - Yoyi’s. If you haven’t been to Ormoc, their store can be found in Bonifacio Street.


Aside from puto cheese, torta, meat roll, siopao and other special breads, they make tasty desserts such as choco caramel bars, rocky road brownies, butterscotch, macaroons, yema, caramel tarts, and many others. 

Yoyi’s is also home to Ormoc’s best cassava cake (they were featured in the local news) and is lately known for the cutest customized birthday cakes and cupcakes in town.

And I’m not exaggerating when I say they make the best chocolate crinkles. EVER.

Anyway… back to what I did.

When Jane decided to open Yoyi’s doors to the Cebuanos, I was super thrilled. Not because I’ll have unlimited access to her products (well, maybe… but that’s only 1 reason :P), but I’ll also get to help per market her products.

I know a handful of people who are suckers for sweets so I was happy to help her spread the word. Find out here what Yoyi's has in store for you.

How am I doing with marketing so far?

I'm doing great! I'm happy with the products I'm selling and I can say, so far, so good.

Contact me for orders: eriquetara at gmail dot com.