16 January 2016

Bridal Shower Surprise

For those who don't know, I got married last December 9. *Yipee!!* My boyfriend for 4 years got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. We didn't want a big wedding so we decided to tie the knot just a month after the proposal. 


Since everything happened so fast (and it was the holiday season too), I wasn't expecting my girls to throw me a bridal shower. But to my surprise, I accidentally got invited to a private chat about my bridal shower (and got kicked out of the chat right after too!). It was funny and endearing at the same time.  

I wasn't expecting the surprise to take place anymore but Jane and Camille whipped up a small surprise get together nonetheless. Jane booked a room at the 31st floor of City Suites Fuente and Camille tricked me into going there by saying she and her workmate were going on a staycation over the weekend and invited me for a movie. 

I arrived at the hotel and got a bit lost at first since I thought the room was on the 3rd floor. When I finally got to the right floor, it took a while for them to open the door coz Jane was standing right behind it ready to pop the confetti.

SURPRISE!!!!

They prepared buntings, balloons, wine and naughty cupcakes. They also prepared a veil and a few other props. The room was cozy and had an awesome view!


Sienna and Lyza also arrived a few minutes after and all of us shared the food and drinks. Too bad they weren't able to stay long because of other priorities. 


Stacy arrived in the evening. Commencing photoshoot!


It was an afternoon well-spent. Thank you girls for all the fun!