28 March 2015

EA Party Place and Needs: Your One-Stop Party Shop




I've always been a fan of DIY arts and crafts. I spend hours and hours on Pinterest bookmarking pin after pin for my next projects. Last year, I've done a little styling and decorating for a wedding, a birthday, and a good friend's baby shower. My next project is for a wedding this April and I'm so excited.


So when CBC invited bloggers to the grand opening of EA Party Place and Needs last March 18, I couldn't say no. 


Named after the proprietress' son, EA Party Place and Needs (pronounced "Ee-ya") is your one-stop shop party shop located at the heart of Cebu city.




Together with fellow bloggers, I witnessed the ribbon cutting of the establishment, followed by a whole lot of fun and sweets.



We were lucky to experience most of their services firsthand. 

We played games... 


and were amazed with balloon sculpting!

The team also prepared a colorful set up, complete with balloons, candy, party hats, a photo booth and a dessert bar! Yes, it's candy land alright!







What's unique about them is that right behind the store, they have an area you can book for your event. Due to limited space however, they would prefer parties for the little ones or 30 heads maximum for seminars. But they're totally flexible so just discuss your needs to them and they would be more than happy help you out.

I had such a blast and would definitely be back for some party supply shopping!


_______________________________________

117 Unit Cocomall
Call 415 1941 for inquiries on rates and other party services
Follow them on Instagram @EAPartyPan