09 September 2012

Around Cebu on a pair of Flip-flops

I have finally conquered Cebu province! It took quite a while (I know), but at least, I've done it.

Another check on my bucket list!




Here's a list of the cities and municipalities I've been to and if you click on them, you'll know some of its tourist spots.

This is still in the works, so please bear with me. I'll add the information by and by.

Alcantara
Consolacion
Pinamungahan
Cordova
Poro
Alegria
Daanbantayan
Ronda
Aloguinsan
Dalaguete
Samboan
Argao
Danao City
San Fernando
Asturias
Dumanjug
San Francisco
Ginatilan
San Remigio
Balamban
Lapu-Lapu City
Santa Fe
Bantayan
Liloan
Santander
Barili
Madridejos
Sibonga
Bogo
Malabuyoc
Sogod
Boljoon
Mandaue City
Tabogon
Borbon
Medellin
Tabuelan
Carcar
Minglanilla
Talisay City
Carmen
Moalboal
Toledo City
Catmon
Naga
Tuburan
Cebu City
Oslob
Tudela
Compostela
Pilar